discuss-gnuradio

Right spot for additional library for gnuradio-runtime

From: Chris Gorman
Subject: Right spot for additional library for gnuradio-runtime
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 21:11:42 -0400

Hello All,

I'm currently trying to get gnuradio to build under mingw64.  I have
run into a problem and would like some advice on how to fix it.

When trying to link gnuradio-runtime.dll, I get an error due to a
missing library in the link command.  It turns out I need to add
-lwsock32 to the link command.  At the moment, I've done this by hand
and the library links.

I would like to know where to add -lwsock32 in the CMakeFile.txt so
this can be automated.  I am more used to using a configure script
where I could use LDFLAGS+=" -lwsock32" ./configure ...

Any insights would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Chris