GNUstep and Windows XP

From: T M
Subject: GNUstep and Windows XP
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:51:34 -0400

I went to the Windows installers page and was able to download and install all
the installers in Windows XP. When I tried to run ProjectCenter and Gorm they
both cited an error with libcairo-2.dll. A fix to this problem was to find the
file and set the PATH variable to point to its containing folder. When I tried
to run both programs again I saw another error. Does GNUstep support Windows
XP? What are the official Windows system requirements?

Thank you.