Re: Our self-presentation, not just on our website. (Was: Re: GS based a

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Our self-presentation, not just on our website. (Was: Re: GS based app release: djay by Algoriddim in Beta)
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 19:56:57 +1000

Hi Albert

From your list, as I am not much of a tinkerer, issue "Changing the system font
or font size causes applications (especially buttons) to be inexplicably cut
off." is also present on my system.

I also liked elementary OS but found it harder to pick up their programming. I
did not see any modularity in it, whereas GNUstep offers shared modules between
several applications. Correct me if I am wrong. (Even if this is wrong, gnustep
still has a point of mac compatibility, which elementary does not)

Hope it helps others with priorities.

Regards
--
Svetlana