Re: Cool News!!! I fixed a long standing bug in Gorm!!! XIB <-> Gorm con

From: Marco Cawthorne
Subject: Re: Cool News!!! I fixed a long standing bug in Gorm!!! XIB <-> Gorm conversion works!!!
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:55:58 -0800

That's great to hear GC, thanks for all the work you're doing on Gorm!
I spend quite a bit of time in it because I like my interface files
to be all nice and so on... but anyway - I am very happy with it :)

The only bug I know of may just be me being clumsy, I sometimes
manage to scale a textfield in some myserious way to be so long
horizontally that I'm unable to get it back into the NSWindow
without having to redo it. Being able to undo things more reliably
may be nice. Would that be a difficult effort?

-- Marco