dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] subordination

From: Ferdinand Horne
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] subordination
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:21:37 +0900

You can also pay half a crownfor a special, which is practically hotel accommodation. At a quarter past six we were sent tobed. It is obvious that this is a dismal,demoralizing way of life, especially for an uneducated man.
Here legislation could accomplish something.
They arelike the trippers who say such cutting things about trippers. If they made these places toocomfortable, youd have all the scum of the country flocking into them. Youdbe bloody lucky if you got tree hours sleep.
And there can be nodoubt that sexual starvation contributes to this rotting process. The only otherplaces where people are herded like this are barracks and hospitals.
Some days I want to explore that world more thoroughly.
Ofcourse, no one can sleep soundly in such circumstances.
There isno reason why every ninepenny lodging-house should not come up to thisstandard. Possibly he thought that I might take advantage of his helplessness andslay him.
To take a fundamental question about vagrancy: Why do tramps exist atall?
This eBook is made available at no cost and with almost no restrictionswhatsoever. He found meready, but I had mistaken his intentions. He is avagrant because, in the state of the law, it is that or starve. At thismoment a pale watery stuff called beer is sevenpence a pint in England. He is avagrant because, in the state of the law, it is that or starve.
The result is a perpetual racket, making sleep impossible. It waslittle Scotty, the Glasgow tramp, who had run after us panting.
Atramp, therefore, is a celibate from the moment when he takes to the road.