[Dolibarr-dev] Commercial: Looking for someone to integrate osCommerce a

From: Andreas Grau
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Commercial: Looking for someone to integrate osCommerce and Dolibarr
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:14:51 +0200

Please forgive me if this is not the right place to ask, and advice where this should go in this case.

A client of mine needs a back-office solution for two (soon three) osCommerce shops he has. See www.gems2behold.com for one of them.

All shops are identical on the products/categories side, only live data like clients, exchange rates etc. differ, because the shops target different geographic areas. The shops are currently in German and English, the next languages will be Spanish, French and Japanese.

I wonder if dolibarr could be a solution for him, and I invite service providers to contact me directly (not to the list, please) to discuss scale and price of the project. The funding for the project is already allocated - my client is currently in the process of evaluating options.

I assume that quite some functionality is still missing in Dolibarr to have a real link to the shop, in which case my client might not be able to pay for the whole development alone. Under this condition, I wonder if it would be doable to find more osCommerce e-merchants to group them and cross-finance. What do you think?

Best,
Andreas