[Dolibarr-dev] dolibarr italian

From: Jacopo Grasso
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] dolibarr italian
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:05:13 +0200

Hi All,

I'm Jacopo, at first compliments for yours work with Dolibarr. In this last period I have studied this software and tried to transpose to the Italian accountancy system.
I'm not a real technician but I have good basis of economics. I'm writing You because trying to understand Dolibarr functionalities I have translated it into Italian directly in the lang folder and so I would like to share with you and all the community this translation. So hopefully some other Italian start to use yours software :)

best regards,
Jacopo