[Dolibarr-dev] Services leftmenu

From: Juan Francisco Ottonello
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Services leftmenu
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 12:59:15 -0300

Hi: I'm trying to add a entry to the leftmenu of the services module, but I couldn't find out where it's defined.

I tried with includes/modules/modService.class first. I looked the require_once() at index.php and fiche.php in the module. Then started looking at the url of the main page of the module -> http://localhost/dolibarr-2.9.0/htdocs/product/index.php?mainmenu=products&leftmenu= but I get the same page without the parameters too, but it seems that those are not used (notice that leftmenu is empty by default anyway)

Where should I look for that? I've already read the "Module development" page in the wiki and could do a lot in a new module.

Thanks in advance,
best regards.-