[Dolibarr-dev] some bugs corrections for 2.9.0

From: ssm2017
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] some bugs corrections for 2.9.0
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:27:21 +0100

hello
i have tried to post a message in the forum and my message was not saved
so i have tried to tell my problem in the irc and nobody answered
then i have tried to report the bugs in the bug tracker and when
trying to register, i have the message :
Bad passphrase (not enough different characters or classes for this
length) Warning: Savane was not able to read "" site-specific
information, please contact administrators
then i found this mailing list in the hope that someone will see this :

in dolibarr 2.9.0

in adherents/fiche.php line 474 should be :
if ($conf->global->ADHERENT_BANK_USE)

in adherents/adherent.class.php line 1213 should be :
$insertid=$acct->addline($date, $operation, $label, $montant,
$num_chq, '', $user, $emetteur_nom, $emetteur_banque);

in adherents/fiche_subscription.php line 132 should be :
$result=$subscription->delete($user);