Re: [Dolibarr-dev] how to submit patches ?

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] how to submit patches ?
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 22:38:19 +0200

Le 01/05/2011 20:39, Ditto Dito a écrit :
I have installed the latest stable Dolibarr release and worked a bit to iron
out glitches concerning multiprice, customer specific prices for the cashdesk,
stuff for stock valuation / costprice ('pmp' or prix de revient) and fixed some
glitches that I have noticed along the way.

I have everything under git, and wanted to propose a diff of the changes
against 3.0.0. Status says:
<snip>
# On branch master
# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add<file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout --<file>..." to discard changes in working directory)
#
#       modified:   cashdesk/facturation_verif.php
#       modified:   cashdesk/tpl/facturation1.tpl.php
#       modified:   cashdesk/tpl/liste_articles.tpl.php
#       modified:   langs/fr_FR/products.lang
#       modified:   lib/agenda.lib.php
#       modified:   product/class/product.class.php
#       modified:   product/liste.php
#       modified:   product/price.php
#       modified:   product/stock/class/entrepot.class.php
#       modified:   product/stock/class/mouvementstock.class.php
#       modified:   product/stock/fiche.php
#       modified:   product/stock/product.php
#       modified:   product/stock/valo.php
#       modified:   societe/societe.php
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add<file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#       conf/conf.php
</snip>

I don't know if it is of interest to the development team, but if so, please
let me know and I will send you a context diff of my fixes, free for you to
integrate or not.

Yes it is.
This is how to build a patch and send them to us.

http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Developer_FAQ#Submit_a_patch.2C_work_and_help_on_Dolibarr_development

Cheers,
Ditto

Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).