Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Comments.

From: Ditto Dito
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Comments.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 23:58:21 +0200

> In fact in dolibarr mailing-list, there is 55% of people that setup their
> language to "english" and only 45% in french.

I have never been asked about my language preference when I signed up. So I
doubt these numbers. Subscriber countries and forum visitors countries via IP
numbers would probably give a better picture of what is today.

As to the question of how Dolibarr wishes to be perceived, I doubt that an
english mailing list, instead of french, changes much. Here we talk about
"perception first', and that will be the forums, not the mailing list. And
don't get me started about how I value the forums, be it the french one, or the
english one.