Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Shipping statuts, Demand Reasons are hardcoded.

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Shipping statuts, Demand Reasons are hardcoded.
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:16:04 +0200

"put them in llx_c table with unique key, and use this key for translation."

This is the good direction.
The key to use must be the "code" field into llx_c.
And translation should be with a key
XXXXX_ZZZ=text translated

where XXXX describe the dictionnary and ZZZ is the code

However, this should be already done like this for demande reason, shouldn't it ?

For shipping status this is different. It can't be inside a dictionnary table because status there is business code and user interface reacton that depends on status. So this can't be free.