Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Nusoap

From: JF FERRY
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Nusoap
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 03:00:50 +0200

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 02:31:34 +0200, Destailleur Laurent
<address@hidden> wrote:
> If question is to call dolibarr web services, answer is code for client
> does not depend on server when using web service.

No the webservice that I try to call is ovh soapi. I'm unable to connect
width $soapclient->login("")

The error message :
Error : SoapFault exception: [soap:310] Wrong user id or password: Can't
Login in connect_ovh_test.php:18 Stack trace: #0 connect_ovh_test.php(18):
SoapClient->__call('login', Array) #1 connect_ovh_test.php(18):
SoapClient->login('XXXXX-OVH', 'XXXXX', 'fr', false) #2 {main}

The code work on 3.0 :\