[Dolibarr-dev] Bug in 3.1 proposal, compta.php

From: Manuel Muñoz
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Bug in 3.1 proposal, compta.php
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:52:28 -0800 (PST)

When  I create a proposal for a prospect client I get redirected to a blank page... no error messages.
Also in when searching for a  transaction in a bank account (bank account-> transactions), when i'm filtering for a third party i got this message:

Dolibarr ha detectado un error técnico.
He aquí la información que podrá ayudar al diagnóstico: