Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Migration from v2.9.0 to v3.1.0 - patch proposal

From: Fernando Lagrange
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Migration from v2.9.0 to v3.1.0 - patch proposal
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:43:53 +0100

Hello Laurent,

thanks for looking into this.

Le 15/01/2012 23:22, Laurent Destailleur (eldy) a écrit :
…
> For error
> Information sur le dernier accès en base en erreur: Unknown column
> 'fk_element' in 'where clause'
>
> It should not appears because the field is created by the
>
> 3.0.0-3.1.0.sql scripts
My belief (I cannot test again as for now), is that as soon as a script
has an error, rest of it is not used by upgrade process.

So that, I launched it using following command on server:
$ mysql -u mydbdolibarruser -p mydolibarrdatabase < 3.0.0-3.1.0.sql

On each error, I modified concerned line and deleted previous lines,
then launched above command again.

As I had some errors in script on _previous_ lines that the one creating
fk_element column, I /think/ IMHO, that such column was not created.

> Do you have this field fk_element into llx_acitoncomm table now ?
> If not do you have a field note into llx_actioncomm ?

As of now, llx_actioncomm table contains both columns: note and fk_element.
(Please see complete table description attached to this email.)

Regards,
--
Fernando Lagrange
Demo-TIC - Outils En Ligne