[Dolibarr-dev] Brasilian integration

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Brasilian integration
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 22:38:47 -0300

Hello to all.

I'm playing a little bit arround dolibarr, it is a nice ERP, thanks
for developing it. Since I work
in Italy and in Brasil I know both sides of the world quite well. I
would like to see my Brasilian
company use Dolbarr as much as possible. To achieve this goal there
would be a need of
some adaptations.

What would be the procedure to start on this thing in your opinion ?

Do you think is better to submit patches, or do one module which would
create the necessary structure in the database to be able to use it on
the Brasilian market ?

I have already some corrections for the translations of the ERP, quite
some of the translations are not correct and some are missing.

Do you want me to submit the translations dir patch against the master
in git or against the 3.1.0 stable branch ?

I use the 3.1.0 stable version.

Rgds
Saxa