Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Brasilian integration

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Brasilian integration
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:04:43 -0300

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 8:09 AM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi

Hi Cam,

> I'm not sure as i'm a new dolibarr user but better looks to propose a
> git fork with your translation pack and submit these.

Ok I will try to make a diff of the pt_BR files from my tree to the
3.1.0 stable sources I have downloaded.
This can then be added upstream I think without any big troubles, or
in any case adopt easier to the master tree.

> About specific brazilian legislation you can check
> https://doliforge.org/projects/belgium/ to have an idea how to evolve
> this part (module maybe).

Thanks for the tip, I will look into it, and will try to direction my
work this way, by developing a module
with specific Brasilian stuff in it.

Rgds
Saxa