Re: [Dolibarr-dev] 3.2 frozen for any new features

From: Juanjo Menent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] 3.2 frozen for any new features
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:24:42 +0200

I returned from my mini-holidays, and I'm lost with so much changes! ;-)

Is the 3.2 branch totaly reverted?

El mié, 11-04-2012 a las 11:00 +0200, Laurent Destailleur (eldy) escribió:
Hi Dolibarr developers.

I revert some changes into the 3.2 branch because they were introducing
new features.
Absolutely no change must be done into the 3.2 branch, except if a bug
is found and change must fix only the found bug.
Code normalizing and new features must be push using github into the
develop branch only.