[Dolibarr-dev] Hello Dolibarr developers

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Hello Dolibarr developers
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:33:49 +0200

This is an overdue message for which I've been procrastinating far too long.

Let me introduce myself and my company.

I'm Raphaël Doursenaud ; co-founder and technical director of GPC.solutions, a cloud services company based in Pau (France, 64), and Dolibarr user since 2007.

When we founded the company we used Dolibarr from day one.

We naturally soon became members of the Dolibarr foundation.

Since then, my associate, which happens to also be my father, and me have been delighted with it's ease of use and yet professional feature set.

At first, we were mainly a Google Apps reseller but when our client asked us about ERP and/or CRM solutions, we naturally looked at Dolibarr and quickly set up a project to offer cloud hosted Dolibarr and training.

The resulting solution has met most of our clients' needs.

As time passes, our clients asked for more customization and extended features. So we dived into the source code and delivered some goodness :-)

We hope to contribute back some of these works and help as much as we can with the general project.

There will also be occasional contributions from our staff or some hired external developers.

We look forward to working with you.

Regards,

--

Raphaël Doursenaud

05 35 53 97 13 - 06 68 48 20 10

rdoursenaud@gpcsolutions.fr

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921