Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Fixes for pt_BR language

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Fixes for pt_BR language
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:19:38 -0300

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Sasa Ostrouska <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, today I have upgraded my 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 and since I did some fixes
> of the wrongly formatted Portuguese language,
> I'm attaching here the patch. This patch was made against master with
> git. It most probably can be safely applied to
> the 3.2 branch too, I'm not sure, but in case I can do it also for the
> 3.2 branch.
>
> Basically I have removed the initial questionmarks "?" in the begining
> of the questions, which in Portuguese language does not exist like in
> Spanish.
>
> Please check it and if possible apply it so next time we have an
> upgrade we do not need to modify manually all of those files.
>
> Many thanks and best regards
> Sasa Ostrouska

P.S.: There are other gramattical errors which if you want I can
correct, in case let me know so I can start working on fully translate
the pt_BR lang.
P.P.S: I use VAT Intracommunitario as a CNPJ field, which is what the
companies here in Brasil use as a VAT number. I have also updated the
link to the
page where one can check if the CNPJ number is right.