Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Typo fixes for langs/en_US/admin.lan g (dolibarr 3.2.

From: terry
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Typo fixes for langs/en_US/admin.lan g (dolibarr 3.2.0)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:41:17 -0400

On 2012-07-24 12:21 PM, Régis Houssin wrote:

hi,

thanks
it's the same with :

User's management setup
Menu's management setup
etc...

Yes.

"User's management setup" would be something that changes the user's
manager 8-)

"User management setup" would be a feature that configures the "user
manager" (if that was a feature)

So, it should really just be "User setup" or "User account setup", which
would me something that configures users or user accounts.

I apologize for sounding like the "grammar police", but dolibarr is an
awesome product and I feel bad when small things might make it look less
professional.

If you want to wait a little while befor emerging the changes, I'll go through the file again and examine it more closely as soon as I finish
setting up the app. I'm just starting to use Dolibarr for my business.

Terry