Re: [Dolibarr-dev] [ANN] New module template

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] [ANN] New module template
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:26:10 +0100

2012/10/29 Régis Houssin <address@hidden>
great !

but...

move /includes/boxes/ to /core/boxes/

Aknoledged. This is an old file that sneaked into…
Already corrected.

move /includes/ to /core/inc/

move /lib/ to /core/lib/

move /js/ to /core/js/
Would you mind explaining why for these. I still see them in some current modules and haven't experienced breakage.
I've always had a hard time finding these little bits an pieces. This is useful for having the right mind set when developing.

Thanks for the feedback anyway !

--
Raphaël Doursenaud
05 35 53 97 13 - 06 68 48 20 10

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921