Re: [Dolibarr-dev] how to modify html headers

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] how to modify html headers
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:30:36 +0100

With version 3.3, a module is able to add menu entry anywhere.
You can also have a look a menu of bank that use file pre.inc.php to add dynamic entries int menu.
You can also use the menu editor into config - menu (enable auguria menu handler. This means all menu entries used are into database. and then edit the menu entries).