Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Gsoc 2013

From: Philippe Grand
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Gsoc 2013
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:46:24 +0100

Hi Eranga

You have some answer here :
http://asso.dolibarr.org/index.php/Dolibarr_foundation
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Documentation_D%C3%A9veloppeur
and this one if you want to create a Dolibarr local community in Sri Lanka :
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Create_a_Dolibarr_local_community

bests regards
Philippe

Le 08/02/2013 05:26, Eranga Mapa a écrit :
Hi,
I am Eranga, a final year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate from University of Moratuwa.
I have done many web application developments with php and _javascript_ and have a passion for that. Therefore I am intersted in applying for gsoc 2013 programme with Dolibarr. I am particularly interested in idea 3, system to reports/analyze Dolibarr usage.
I need to know how can I start contributing ?

Thanks!!

Undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Student Member IEEE
Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook