Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Gsoc 2013

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Gsoc 2013
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 22:14:27 +0100

For google summer of code ideas, we must first wait that google validate us as a mentor ( hoping this in march)

Le 8 févr. 2013 05:26, "Eranga Mapa" <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi,
I am Eranga, a final year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate from University of Moratuwa.
I have done many web application developments with php and _javascript_ and have a passion for that. Therefore I am intersted in applying for gsoc 2013 programme with Dolibarr. I am particularly interested in idea 3, system to reports/analyze Dolibarr usage.
I need to know how can I start contributing ?

Thanks!!

Undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Student Member IEEE
Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook