Re: [Dolibarr-dev] address@hidden do not exists anymore

From: Régis Houssin
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] address@hidden do not exists anymore
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 00:10:14 +0100

"The guy" !
Si peu de considération pour quelqu'un qui a mis en place la plupart des sites me fait bien rire...

And this action was done and sent without agreement of the members of the foundation, to be hosted on a platform not own by the foundation.
So a message has been post just after to tell to ignore it.
The mailing list of "Dolibarr project" is still and was always on "nongnu.org".

Using any other system is not yet ready. For example, automatic tasks like subscribing and unsubscribing to Dolibarr official ML (so "nongnu") when member susbcriptions are validated, are for the moment industrialized with "nongnu" system only. Same for documentation, wrotten for "nongnu".

May be we will change in future, but we must prepare this before by updating industrialized tools and documentation, and this is not a priority for the moment.

The guy making the confusion has left the team, so we hope such problems will not happen again.
But sorry again for confusion.