[Dolibarr-dev] Gsoc 2013 participation

From: Harsha Kumara
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Gsoc 2013 participation
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:00:14 +0530

Hi!
I'm a final year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa.I would like to participate in Gsco 2013.I'm interested in create system to reports/analyze Dolibarr usage.I'm currently getting familiar about what Dolibarr is and it's functionality.I have forked the Dolibarr source in git and going through the source code.I'll do my best to show ma skills by contributing to Dolibar.I hope that's the best thing to do in upcoming days for winning the trust within the community and gain a project.
Thanks!
--
Harsha Kumara
Undergraduate