Re: [Dolibarr-dev] address@hidden do not exists anymore

From: Olivier Geffroy
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] address@hidden do not exists anymore
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:06:46 +0100

I agree, so I will only write in english on this ML

Eldy I want to share my "accounting breakdown' module (it's done and sells and buy journals in csv works fine)

I share on the wiki or doliforge or dolistore ?

And my previous account doesn't work, I create new one ?

2013/2/12 Sasa Ostrouska <address@hidden>
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I agree with you. Everybody should try to use english. Bad english is better
> than using another language.
> Thanks for remind.

Thanks, and I know that at least you always try to force people to use
english. I would like to clarify one thing.
To use english would only make a benefit to the project, and it will
be much easier to get more and more people in.

> Note, to answer another question, that you will find all information about
> dolibarr project (who, roles, why), on the following page:
> http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Dolibarr_Project

Thanks for that link.

snip....

> Maybe because of the other members mainly answering in French I do not
> know who they are, because
> those e-ails from my side are just deleted.
>

> Yes, it is the main reason.
> We must try to speak english, and english only. Sorry.

Ii think you don't need to excuse, but it would be very nice if other
people could respect this.
Some projects put in their subscription page the rules on how to act
on the mailing list, what
language to use and so on. Maybe its not a bad idea to try to apply or
create an e-mail and when somebody
subscribes he receives the rules in his/her mailbox.

But again nothing matters if people don't cooperate.

And as you said before bad english is better than a non english, also
in my point of view trying to use english for everyindividual
makes him only be better and better on that language. So nobody has to
loose anything.

Rgds
Saxa

Ma première interview, merci de liker ou commenter

Olivier Geffroy
Consultant Informatique
Jeffinfo SARL
295 rue d'aire 59660 Merville