Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr-dev Digest, Vol 119, Issue 13

From: Philippe Grand
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr-dev Digest, Vol 119, Issue 13
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:06:48 +0100

Le 13/02/2013 15:27, Ale Reboredo a écrit :
I see one thing clear enough, (just reading the contents of the mails received from non official source you could see this  too)
There is a wide world spread speak  "trobled waters, fisherman gains!" (ES: A río revuelto, ganancia de pescadores) (FR- à quelque chose malheur est bon)
I see one person fishing here! This person
also is using  my mail to send (without my permission) links and other stuff related to his project thas has no rules, is only about his will.
the only intention of these and those mails is to create  a mess and try to get some people to follow his own project that has very different motivations than "our's".
I also see a clear and honest point of view from the rest of the members of this team,
another difference I see is that the rest of members of the  team are Jedis....
So, to be honest I dont believe in a project that pretends maliciously to be a fork.
I celebrate when people honestly has different points of view, but unfortunatelly this is not the case ... there is one person with different  interest$, not a different point of view.
Hi Ale
I don't know were you're coming from, but during 8 years Régis has been working hard for the project dolibarr, and most of the modules we use belong to him, so even if he took an other way, you can't blame him as you do.
Most of the people here are sad of this situation, so don't add problemes to it.

Philippe GRAND