[Dolibarr-dev] GSOC Aspirant

From: Bhuvnesh Joshi
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] GSOC Aspirant
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 03:45:52 -0800

Hello,

I am Bhuvnesh from India, I wish to participate in google summer of code 2013.

I saw a good opportunity for me to get involved with dolibarr
development and participate in GSOC.I am interested in two ideas:

 "Idea 3 : System to reports/analyze Dolibarr usage" and "Idea 1 :
REST interfaces/API"

I am willing to learn and dedicate my time for the project.

I know their is some time before Dolibarr is accepted as organisation
but I want to get familiar with dolibarr code and perquisites for
above projects.
So can somebody please guide me how can I get familiar with Dolibarr
development and from where I can develop my base with Dolibarr for
above mentioned projects.

Regards
Bhuvnesh Joshi