Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Editer un mailing

From: Marc-Henri Pamiseux
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Editer un mailing
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:47:21 +0100

Hi Pierre,

As I think i understand the sentence "Afin d'adapter ce clone
manuellement dans le troisième écrans", you mean you want to call the
existing page "comm/mailing/fiche.php" with parameters "action=edit" and
"id=id_value_of_your_clone" ?
If this is what you want to do, the best way is to use the PHP header()
fonction with parameter "Location:
/comm/mailing/fiche.php?action=edit&id=id_value_of_your_clone".

If you can be more descriptive in the questions you ask, we could more
easily answer you ;)

Best Regards,

--
Marc-Henri Pamiseux