[Dolibarr-dev] Participate in the development

From: viraj sinha
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Participate in the development
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 11:03:12 +0530

Hey guys,

I am a fourth year  Computer Science student at Manipal in India. I was going through the project list for GSoC 2013. I really liked the two ideas:-

1) Rest Interfaces/Api
2) An Android Frontend/Application

I would really like to work on the Android Application project as I have some experience of making Andoid applications both using Java and Jquerymobile and Phonegap. The projects that I have been part of are on github @ - https://github.com/virajs07. I would love to make a similar application for Dolibarr

--
Regards

Viraj Sinha
Dept of Comp Sc