[Dolibarr-dev] GSOC 2013 Participation

From: abhimanyu arya
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] GSOC 2013 Participation
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 17:01:08 +0530

Respected sir,

I am Abhimanyu Arya, a second year computer science student currently studying at VIT University, Vellore, India.
Sir, i have been developing android apps since the past two years and have experience in developing apps using the native android sdk, Zend framework and JQuery for mobile.
I have recently ported my university's website which contains student login with information like attendance, marks , notices, updates etc to an android app.
Therefore, I am highly enthusiastic towards IDEA 2 : An android frontend/application and will work with full dedication towards this project.

Sincerely,
Abhimanyu Arya