[Dolibarr-dev] GSOC 2013 Participation

From: Shubham Agarwal
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] GSOC 2013 Participation
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:19:41 +0530

Hello Sir,
I am Shubham Agarwal 2nd year computer science student from BITS pilani, pilani campus. I am deeply interested in the idea "Android Frontend/Application for Dolibarr" - Idea-2. I have good understanding of backend  programming paradigms and descent knowledge and experience of about one and half of year  of Android App Development , php together with frontend techniques.

I will try to contribute as much as I can towards this idea if given as chance.

Regards