[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #652] Reduce clicks into creaton of orders, invoice

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #652] Reduce clicks into creaton of orders, invoices, etc.
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:02:53 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Reduce clicks into creaton of orders, invoices, etc.

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Percentage of completion (1-100):
-75
+90

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2012-12-27 09:13 Submitted by:  Juanjo Menent (simnandez)
Last Modified On:  2013-02-27 18:29 Subproject:  Core (internal)
Original Submission:  Clicking on the left menu to create an customer invoice, order and budget or supplier order, leads us to select a customer/supplier, then leads to third tab to then, go to another tab, and finally would have to click on the button "create" bill, budget,order...

If we use the same functionality as in the supplier invoices, we would have less clicks to get to the same place.
Easy hacks (opened to any developer):  No
 Status
Percentage of completion (1-100):  90 Status:  Open
Start Date:  - End Date:  -