[Dolibarr-dev] Regarding Project on "Dolibarr"

From: ishan modi
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Regarding Project on "Dolibarr"
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:40:28 +0530

Hello sir,

I am living in India and studied in DA-IICT (Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of information and communication technology),India. Although we have ICT branch here, i am very much interested in IT branch, coding and all stuff. Recently i am working in mobile technology, basically in android plate-form.
I have developed a basic educational application in android and working more on it.

Recently i googled and come to know about your project of "An android frontend for Dolibarr ERP-CRM". I would like to contribute for this project.

Please let me know if I can contribute to this project in any manner.

Regards.
Ishan Modi,
DA-IICT, India