[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #122] Create a scheduled cron module

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #122] Create a scheduled cron module
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:17:50 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Create a scheduled cron module

Dernières modifications

22/03/2013 15:17 (Europe/Paris)
I add the process but the feature Files are crons_all_XXX.class.php or crons_modModule_XXX.class.php is not implemented. We will see at DevCamps to do it better.

Changements :
  • Assigned to (multiple):
Aucun ± fhenry,eldy
  • Easy hacks (opened to any developer):
AucunNo
  • Percentage of completion (1-100):
-
+90

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  17/09/2011 00:00 Submitted by:  Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Last Modified On:  17/10/2011 14:09 Subproject:  Aucun
Original Submission:  Create a module (works with linux) to execute cron task.

Setup page ask to add a script in crontab manually and check it is done. The cron run every hour.

The script check in dir includes/crons and run every file in it according to modules.

Files are crons_all_XXX.class.php or crons_modModule_XXX.class.php
Easy hacks (opened to any developer):  No
 Etat
Percentage of completion (1-100):  90 Status:  Open
Start Date:  - End Date:  -

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 22/03/2013 15:17