[Dolibarr-dev] question to Laurent Destailleur about the accounting modu

From: NielsNL
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] question to Laurent Destailleur about the accounting module.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:48:24 +0100

Hello Laurent Destailleur,

I'm one of the CEO's of Fusion Ticket Solutions Limited, and we have installed and updated dolibarr for a some time now. Although the project and invoice modules are very good, we cant use atm. because there is no real accounting module with Double-entry bookkeeping inclusive the possibility to enter purchase invoices into the system.

Looking into the system i have already seen that there are some parts already done. but i cant find how to access them trough Dolibarr.

thanks
Niels v/d Spek
Fusion Ticket Solutions Limited.
http://www.fusionticket.com

We are prepared to pay for it. Also i can help coding when needed.