[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #172] Can attach an event to several contacts

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #172] Can attach an event to several contacts
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 21:59:10 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Can attach an event to several contacts

Dernières modifications

29/03/2013 21:59 (Europe/Paris)
Should we use a new table actioncomm_contact as attaching contact on propal/invoice ?
Or does it use the table element_element?

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  17/09/2011 00:00 Submitted by:  eldy
Last Modified On:  23/10/2011 22:55 Subproject:  Module Agenda
Original Submission:  Can attach an event to several contacts.
This is a prerequisite to manage meeting rendez-vous.
Easy hacks (opened to any developer):  Yes
 Etat
Percentage of completion (1-100):  0 Status:  Open
Start Date:  - End Date:  -

Commentaires

jfefe 29/03/2013 21:59