[Dolibarr-dev] 3.4.0 release and translations

From: Lorenzo Novaro
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] 3.4.0 release and translations
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:38:30 +0200

Hi all,
a new translation team for vietnamese has been created today and they are
asking which is the deadline to be sure that a translation will be included in
Dolibarr 3.4.0. I had a look at the wiki to see if a roadmap for 3.4.0 exist,
but it seems that it doesn't ( nothing on
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Roadmap_3.4.0 ).
Does someone know the deadline? It would be good to set a deadline for
translations also, so that translators can be sure that their work will be
included in the next major release.

I also think that it would be very useful to have a dedicated i18n mailing
list. It could be a place to discuss localization/translation issues, share
tips and, maybe, also work on the official en_US version which, as of now, is
far from perfect.

Bye,
Lorenzo.
--