[Dolibarr-dev] Commission Invoice

From: Christian Fast
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Commission Invoice
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:36:13 +0200

Hello @all,

I need to create an invoice with a negative amount (we are using v3.2.3).

It’s a payment to a person for customer acquisition. As this person unable to create the invoice I had to create a negative invoice or a credit. Unfortunately it seems impossible to create a credit without a an invoice nor to create an invoice with a negative amount.

Is there any hidden options or another workaround to make this possible?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Kind regards,

Christian