[Dolibarr-dev] Question on ajax combobox

From: Florian Henry
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Question on ajax combobox
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 12:33:29 +0200

Dear all,

    I'm currently experence a problem on autocomplete select feature.

In the method html.form.class.php select_contact or select thridparty we can enabled the autocomplete feature,. It works fine. It's allso possible to prove an exclude array (id of contact that cannot be selected by exemple). In normal mode (classic select) it's work fine the option to exclude a grayed and not seletable. But if you activate the autocomplete feature you are able to select them...

The problem come from the implementation of combobox from jqueryui. The list is build from the select regardless the disabled="disabled" attribute of the options.

I find on internet the code that should be change in jquery-ui but I'm not able to find it into Dolibarr includes/jquery folder.

Does anyone face the same problems ? Or Does anyone know how to solve that ?

I've create a bug : https://doliforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=971&group_id=144

Regards

--
Florian HENRY