[Dolibarr-dev] Translation support for workflow and extrafields from ext

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Translation support for workflow and extrafields from external modules
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:00:22 +0200

Hi all,

Please see related PR: https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1874

This is a first step to see if upstream is OK to go that route.

The idea here is to provide a simple way for external modules to provide translations for workflow entries and extrafields.

For workflow, the approach is fairly simple since we know from which module it comes.

For extrafields, I structured the translation token just like pictos and other module parts in the form of "address@hidden" to provide that information.

The module developer has then to just provide respectively workflow.lang or extrafields.lang to have the translation automagically loaded.

Please let me know if this strategy is OK or if you have a better one.

Cheers,

--
Raphaël Doursenaud
Directeur technique (CTO)

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921