[Dolibarr-dev] X_pdf_create

From: Marcos García
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] X_pdf_create
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:49:27 +0200

Hi all:

I've noticed that there are many functions called x_pdf_create (expedition_pdf_create, ...) that are used to create documents of a specified object.

I was thinking that because this function depend on a given Object, why not implementing them as a public function of the given class? We'll keep the old functions for compatibility but I think moving the function with a generic name like generateDocument or createDocument will be better than the actual implementation.

What do you think?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden