[Dolibarr-dev] setEventMessages instead of setEventMessage

From: Marcos García
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] setEventMessages instead of setEventMessage
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 01:00:11 +0200

Hi:

I've noticed that setEventMessage is now a deprecated function and setEventMessages should be used instead.

Its signature is
 function setEventMessages($mesg, $mesgs, $style='mesgs')
where $mesg is for a string and $mesgs is filled when we want to attach an array of messages.

My question is... why doing this and not doing a setEventMessage where the first param can be either an array or a string? I must say I don't really like functions that act differently depending on 1st or 2nd param filled.

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden