Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.6.1 and 3.5.5 released

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.6.1 and 3.5.5 released
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 00:29:46 +0200

For maintenance release, there is no planning defined. Maintenance
released are done when there is enough bug fixes available, to replace
a major version with same version with less bugs.
For such releases, there is no annoucement to developers mailing-list
because there
is nothing expected from developers (if some bugs are fixed, there is
no reason to wait
to publish fixes, no need to have tests or finished dev, a maintenance
release never contains development). That's why only major versions
are following a defined roadmap.