Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.7 freeze

From: Jacques PYRAT
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.7 freeze
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 00:40:36 +0100

address@hidden a écrit le 05/11/2014 00:13 :
The establishment on an "visible" RC version (in the .fr and .org website) will permit
users (not necessarily developer) to test more in depth version of this qualification and return
faults detected. This is probably also to us to "educate" our clients to back the bugs.
everyone will win.
Hi,

I'm an end user of Dolibar.
I'm here because I contribute to an other Open source Project (SPIP)
And so, I use to read developpers discussion to anticipate future.

With SPIP, testing RC is OK.
But with Dolibarr, testing is dangerous !
I don't think that any en user would be confident testing RC given the risk to loose essential data !

My 2 cents,

--
Jacques — www.pyrat.net