[Dolibarr-dev] Question about hooks

From: Marcos García
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about hooks
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:59:55 +0100

Hi,

Which is the best way to execute something from a module in every page right after $conf variables are set? I see that there is some trigger and hook after the login but nothing is fired if the session does already exist.

Also I thought about topMenu hooks but they are not executed if they are hidden. So... which is the best way? I also found some Multicompany module code so I was thinking there is no way unless you can modify the code...

Maybe by enabling MAIN_ACTIVATE_UPDATESESSIONTRIGGER constant so that USER_UPDATE_SESSION trigger is fired in every page?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden