Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about hooks

From: Maxime Kohlhaas
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Question about hooks
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:07:48 +0100

Hi Marcos,

I didn't find any easy way to do what you want... You might want to try with MAIN_ACTIVATE_UPDATESESSIONTRIGGER indeed.

Regards,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé

NOUVELLE ADRESSE
ATM Consulting
Technosite Valence-Agglo
26 rue Barthélémy de Laffemas
26000 Valence

Hi,

Which is the best way to execute something from a module in every page right after $conf variables are set? I see that there is some trigger and hook after the login but nothing is fired if the session does already exist.

Also I thought about topMenu hooks but they are not executed if they are hidden. So... which is the best way? I also found some Multicompany module code so I was thinking there is no way unless you can modify the code...

Maybe by enabling MAIN_ACTIVATE_UPDATESESSIONTRIGGER constant so that USER_UPDATE_SESSION trigger is fired in every page?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden