[Dolibarr-dev] Patch for LDAP with STARTTLS

From: Guillaume Quintin
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Patch for LDAP with STARTTLS
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 11:16:49 +0000

Hi,

It seems that, while dolibarr proposes to use TLS to connect to the LDAP
server (in the LDAP module configuration page), it is not supported
within the php code. I was unable to find any code that handles LDAP
TLS. Therefore assuming that TLS means STARTTLS for dolibarr as for
apache2 for example, I propose the following patch to take care of this.

Best regards,

-- Guillaume Quintin